University of Sioux Falls Top Questions

The way the teachers are when it comes to learning, its like they really want to help you, and that they will take the time out of there day to help you. Thats why I need help with money to graduate from here because I know for a fact that theise teachers will help me 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}.

friendly people, very helpful professors, all faculty are looking out for students wellbeing

Kira

It is completely a matter of my opinion, but I believe that the best thing about the University of Sioux Falls is the size of the school. The class sizes are relatively small, and the campus itself is very cozy. I don't have to walk a half a mile to get to my classes. Sure, there's a little hill that I have to scale every once in a while, but I love the fact that I'm not attending a campus with 5,000 people that covers two square miles of ground.

The students and facutly are incredibly friendly. Each day feels like your with friends and family.

The best thing about my school is the friendliness of everyone and how close everyone is. We are a small enough school so that everyone knows almost everyone but big enough to get a good education. I love being able to get with my advisors/teachers in a one-on-one setting without a problem. The teachers care about how you do in the classroom and they also like to see you succeed outside the classroom.

Carmyn

I feel the best thing about my current university is the Christian based campus life. My main reason in choosing this school was for its Christian atmosphere. I feel the professors and faculty are very concerned with the students as individuals rather than students as a number. For these reasons, I consider the University of Sioux Falls a great choice in school for me as i grow in my walk with the Lord

One of the best things about college is that you get to express who you are, and the proffesors press you to think differently than you ever have before. You in a way have a intellecual freedom, you also can express who you really are and people will respect that.

The best thing about my school is the size of the classes because students are able to interact with each other, know each other by name, discuss thier opinions and hear other peoples, and have one-on-one time with the teachers all while having fun and learning new things.

Alysha

The friendly atmosphere--friendly people, and desire to volunteer. Liberal arts.

I believe the best thing about USF is that with the University being such a small campus the students get more interaction with the teachers and the students feel more obligated to ask questions and not be afraid.

Kameron

The professors are amazing! They are always willing to work with you and take that extra time out of their day to talk and are always concerned about your well being.

Zane

I would have to say the community. The type of people that USF attracts, are people that seem to care about others, and really take a genuine interest in other people. I've made great friends and have been blessed in being able to be a part of a great track program. The community is made up of many athletes and music or theatre majors and this creates a unique experience at USF. We see great support for our athletics from the arts departments and we also see a number of athletes participating in the arts because of it.

I enjoy the strong sense of community, Godliness, encouragement, and the fact that the facualty, staff, and alumni go out of their way to talk with and get to know the students for who they truely are inside. They are perfectly willing to respect what they see, even when they do not favor it personally, but they still accepted them and move on in the relationship.

The best thing about the University of Sioux Falls is the sense of Christian community. Many of the professors are obviously Christians, there are many activities that promote your faith such as weekly chapel and on-campus bible studies, and the people are generally very kind and happy.

The staff here is phenomenal. Everyone is extreamly caring and generous with their time.

The best thing about my school is the campus life. I love smaller community because it's easier to get around and better connections with your teachers. The teacher to student ratio is really good and i love the fact that i can talk to my teachers and get help when needed.