Columbia, SC

University of South Carolina-Columbia

I visited and applied to the University of South Carolina--I never received .. more

Never go here

My experience at USC was awful. I lived in an all girls dorm where no one t .. more

University of South Carolina - Columbia

I absolutely love it here! It may sound cheesy, but every single day I thin .. more

My overall opinion of USC Coumbia is that the school has a wonderful footba .. more

I love it! more

overall I really like it. the school is kind of large, but isn't really tha .. more

University of South Carolina is a great school! I think one of the biggest .. more

I love this school. There are many things to do wihout even the thought of .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.