Columbia, SC

University of South Carolina-Columbia

University of South Carolina - Columbia

I absolutely love it here! It may sound cheesy, but every single day I thin .. more

My overall opinion of USC Coumbia is that the school has a wonderful footba .. more

I love it! more

overall I really like it. the school is kind of large, but isn't really tha .. more

University of South Carolina is a great school! I think one of the biggest .. more

I love this school. There are many things to do wihout even the thought of .. more

I have loved every second of my experience here at Carolina. The relations .. more

I love USC. This school is large enough to get away from people from my hom .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.