University of South Carolina-Aiken Top Questions

katie

low tuition, good facilities. school with character

I brag about how helpful everyone is at USC Aiken. My advisor is fantastic and the professors are more than willing to go out of their way for you. There is more than enough help offered through the writing room and appointments with professors. I love how they belive in their students and want them to succeed.

Desirae

When I brag to my friends about my school, I mostly brag about the helping enviroment. The atmosphere and positive community of Aiken is beneficial in helping me become more comfortable in my "home away from home." The entire campus is beautiful and the people as well as porfessors are heartwarming and care about your overall well-being. I also brag on the quietness and secludedness of the campus. The spacious dorms and living environment is absolutely overwhelming as well.

I usually brag about my classroom sizes because some of my other friends who are attending universities are in larger colleges and do not really know their professors. Also, I brag about my classes and how entertaining they are.

Twanna

The thing I brag about the most would be the basketball team and the fact that we are so close to augusta, GA.

Meagan

I absolutely love the people that I am surrounded with. Our campus isn't too big or too small and I absolutley love the atmopshere there.

The housing is great. We have our own kitchen and living room. The only person I share my bathroom with is my roommate, whom I chose.

I brag about the way the teachers are so helpful and really want the students to succeed.

Norris

The peole who attend here are out going and friendly. They will help another student in any way possible. Students here love their school and would not trade it for another. The food there is great and also are the dorms.

Won

The campus is one of the most lovely that i have seen. Also that it is nice to have the small classes so the teachers actually care if you are there or not instead of being another number. Most of the teachers are friendly and nice and are willing to help you succeed in your goals. There are so very nice libraries that have plenty studying space. Also that we are really chill in alot of ways.

It was named one of the best schools for business in the south at one time and its a perfect sized campus... not too small and not too large... and there is a tight community among the students and professors.