University of South Carolina-Beaufort Top Questions

I brag about how close the school is to my home and close to other cities where you can actually do fun things. Like go to the beach on hilton head or shopping in the Tanger Outlets in Bluffton. I brag about how close alot of us are on campus. It's sort of like a giant famliy. Other than that the teachers are great and very helpful. Yeah i never got the "going of to college experience" but I wouldn't take it back for anything.

Brittny

That it is within walking distance from the neighborhood behind it. I can't afford to live in the dorms, so it's a major selling point when there's cheaper housing less than a mile away.

When I talk about my undergraduate experience, I am most grateful about the professors in my major department, English. They are well-versed professionals with passion and zeal for literature who offer ample time and great advice to students. Each English professor offered a different take on the analysis and interpretation of literature, yet all of them provided me with the appropriate resources to think critically and creatively. This is clearly a department that cares about the future of its students!

I brag on the teachers, how they care, most are excellent, knowledgeable in their areas of study. We have a beautiful campus and are within 20 minutes of many sand covered beaches and all the ocean you could want! We are a dry campus which I like because I don' thave to worry about drunk idiots late at night or hungovers walking into class. 99{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the student body is there becuase they WANT to learn, not forced to go to college.