University of South Dakota

« See more reviews of University of South Dakota

The worst thing about my school is that it is not smoke free. The last school I was at succumbed to the state wide smoking ban so no one was allowed to smoke on or within 25 feet of the campus. Being a state school, USD is not forced to practice the ban.

Worst thing about the school was the lack of diversity and the fact that Greek life pretty much ruled the campus. It is frustrated to want to join an organization only to find it is completely made up of Greek students would are very cliquey.

The worst thing about my school is that it is located in an area that gets very cold in the winter and we have limited on-campus parking.

the worst thing about my school is probably the food that they serve at the commons , because they serve the same food every day.

The convenience of their MBA program. I'm able to have a full time job while being a full time student.

I find the size of the school to create issues when trying to find classess for my unique career goals.

there isn't alot of parking, it was hard to find a parking spot in the dorms last year.

Small town so kids may interact at parties if unable to find something else to do.

The size of the schoool; its too large.