University of South Florida-Main Campus Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Leoniqua

The Marshall Student Center.

Jade

USF has a huge library with different levels of "noise" designated on every floor and the 1st floor is open 24 hours. USF library also has computers, printers, and scanners for students. There are a few other computer labs on campus that are open all day. Various buildings around campus have study areas for students if they do not want to go to the library.

Lianet

The best place is definitely the Education building. This building is always extremely quite and if you find the right spot; you can study there for hours!

Adelia

It depends on the person! I tend to study wherever I happen to be at the moment... lol But USF offers many options for studying you can head outside to the MLK Plaza reflection pond and have a nice breeze and soak up the Florida sun while studying, or you can head into one of the building Marshall Student Center (random couch, or one of the study rooms), Laptop Lounge (in the Education Building), Library (Super popular, 24 hours a day 5 days a week, each floor is as big as a football field and the higher you head up the quieter it gets). Many of the buildings on campus have study rooms that students can use throughout the day, and there is free printing all over campus!!!