Sarasota, FL
University of South Florida-Sarasota-Manatee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of South Florida-Sarasota-Manatee

Summer

University of South Florida is a good college to attend for students who are local to the Tampa bay area or near it. One thing I love about the college is the activities they have for students. I give it a 10 out of 10. On the other hand, the campus is small so getting the reaources you need could be quite difficult at times for students.

The University of South Florida is an amazing school. There is a Cafe and a Gaming area, as well as a free on-site gym for students. The staff are very involved, caring, and helpful. They truly want to see you excel and succeed! The campus is right near the campus bookstore, which makes finding well-priced books easy! The school also has very well-priced education and professionals that are able to assist you in anything that one might acquire. The class sizes also vary from about 15-25, which makes connecting with ones professor much more accessible.

I like the academics at USF - the professors have been awesome! I really wish there was more around the college for food and restaurants. I also think the college would do awesome if they had more living areas. I live with my parents and just go to school here because housing in the area is so expensive, it pushes out college age students. I'd love to have my own place near campus!

Abdullah

The University of South Florida (Sarasota-Manatee) is among one of the greater schools in the state of Florida. It didn't take long for me to make friends and understand the life here. The professors are fun, professional, and not strict. As well as very educated and sophisticated individuals. There are no feelings of regret in me whatsoever in attending this University.

Alissa

I love it! USFSM is the perfect campus for me. The classes sizes are very helpful and because they are small every student gets the help that they need. The campus is small but beautiful. I prefer it to a larger school. The people around the school are so friendly and helpful. GO BULLS!

Emma

Don't give up. Everything may seem hard and pointless, but in the future you'll thank yourself that you didn't procrastinate (even though you're really bad about that). I know right now you're probably wound up like a spring but I promise everything mellows out after high school. It's kind of ridiculous how much stress high schools put people under but I can guarentee you that the real world is not that scary. Embrace it. The people you try so hard to be friends with aren;t worth it. They're not going anywhere and they aren't worth your emotional energy. Be you and no one else. Love yourself and be proud of who you are.

A well-rounded individual who likes small classes, is a potential business, science, or education major, is very friendly, and plans on working hard to get the best experience out of college. We don't have our own dorms yet so you have to work harder for a social life, but it all pays out because you find actual friends instead of people you're stuck living with and have to deal with no matter what.

There aren't a lot of study places on campus. Sure there are plenty of places to sit but not actual study areas. We share a library with New College but it's not on our campus. It's on theirs, so if I have an hour and a half between classes I either having to leave campus to study or just sit in some chair in a random hallyway and attempt to do work or just kill time.

Maureen

If I could go back in time to talk to my high school senior self, I would tell myself to pursue my educational goals even though I didn't have the financial support of my parents. My parents always required me to have good grades, but when it came time for college, they didn't offer a means. I would tell myself to explore other options such as financial aid and scholarships, as I now know that those are available. I didn't know about these options then, and I would advise myself of becoming more aware, more involved, and to taking a larger role in my education. I would also tell myself to get more involved in the extracurricular activities offered by the school such as student government and sports, as these arenas could have opened up some opportunistic doors for me . All in all, I would tell myself to pay attention and make the best of the opportunities that are available, as it can make all the difference for your future success.

My school in a way that differs from many others. They offer distance learning opportunities that make it possible for people such as myself to earn a different degree. As a career changer, it would not be possible for me to do so without the programs that my school offers. They definitely consider the fact that all college students do not come from traditional backgrounds, nor are they always straight out of high school.

Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or someone who is continually trying to better yourself through education, you can find a place here, as there are many options for those of us who are striving to acheive an undergraduate or advanced degree at any stage of life.

emanuel

There is nothing bad about my school so far that I have discovered. I hope that I don't feel that there is something bad about my school at all, at any point.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high schooler, I would start off by saying, it gets better. Maybe not easier, but better. The worries become fewer. Studying is more important than going out with friends. Sometimes it's easier said than done, however, later on, it will all be worth it. I would tell myself not to be afraid to give my all. If something doesn't work out, keep pushing and always have a plan B. Whatever happens, DO NOT GIVE UP; failure is not an option.

Xinia

I learn from my classmates because they interact and participate in class discussions.

First, I would convince myself not to graduate early like I did. With that extra time I would research schools more in depth and really consider a career I am interested in. I would talk to my counselors and seek sound advice instead of just going into it blind. I would also take tours of the schools I am interested in and take the time to really see what each school has to offer. I would then make sure to talk to the counselors at those universities and better educate myself on what it will take to finish my degree in a timely manner. Finally, I would apply for different scholarships to assist with my tution bill instead of accumulating student loans.

University of South Florida-Sarasota-Manatee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.