University of Southern California Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Trenise

The most popular class at USC is one called Cinema 466: Cinema Symposium. In this class, students have the unique opportunity to screen films before they come out in theaters, and meet with various members of the production staff and the cast. I just took this class during the fall semester of my senior year, and this term we screened movies like "Drive" with Ryan Gosling, "The Descendants" with George Clooney, "The Artist", "Hugo" by Martin Scorcese, and "TINTIN 3D". This is the hardest class at USC to get into, so most people don't get into it until Senior Year. Other popular classes at USC include a sports PR class where students are taken to various games of LA sports teams, and one called "The Birth of the Cool", a class taught by Hip-Hop expert Dr. Todd Boyd, about all thngs "Cool". There are many other classes though besides these that offer unique learning opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.

Trenise