Evansville, IN
University of Southern Indiana

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Southern Indiana

I believe that the University of southern Indiana is very nice. It is very clean and it seems a lot like home. The university looks brand new, which it is the newest college. A lot of my friends go to the University and I would love to go there as well.

Amazing

Amazing

I cannot wait until this fall when I am there. I went on a visit and met a lot of people and had a blast. I am confident that my life on campus will be awesome the people there were so nice and considerate and answered all of my questions. I cant believe that I found the college where im going to feel the most at home. a wonderful university

Sloan
Great School!

Great School!

The University of Southern Indiana is a fabulous school to attend! It is a university for students who are interested in learning and not so much partying. It is a somewhat smaller campus than surrounding universities but it gives off such a homey "small town" feel. The faculty and professors are great and strive to give individual attention to each student. The classes are typically not too large, resulting in great one on one time with teacher and student. The campus is beautiful with new and up to date buildings and facilities and great landscaping. The students are so very friendly and outgoing. I am proud to say that i attend this school and that I will soon be a graduate of the University of Southern Indiana in 2017!

University of Southern Indiana is a very unique school. I am an international student from Burma. Since the very first day of my school there, I felt their warmly welcome on me, and also, their program for international students is excellent, they do not let anyone behind, I feel like all the professors I know of are a part of my second family.

Since, its been only a semester, I do not really know about what kind of stereotype are in my school. I will try to focus and learn what is the stereotype of students at my school.

As for me, I like International Club that they have in my school, because we can meet all students from around the world. Also, they have spring fest which is fill with all fun kinds of activities. and there are also many other activities that you can enjoy of if you can give your time.

From my point of view, the academic system in University of Southern Indiana is great, because the teachers and professors are directly interact with the students. They have writing center and free tuition center for those who didn't catch up the lessons. Also, for international students, there are people at the writing center who can help you improve with your academic writing.

vanessa

I would tell myself to get involved! College is a lot more enjoyable if you are involved in activities on campus. I would also tell myself to make these years the best years of my life. Don't be afraid to go after what you want even if it seems intimidating or impossible. College is an exciting wonderful oppurtunity and although it is hard work and important to take seriously, that doesn't mean you cannot have fun. Lastly, I would tell myself that the friends that you make in college will be you're friends for life. Your high school friends might drift away but friends you make in college are true pernament friends.

I wish I hadn't been afraid to take a rigorous work load. I currently work 35 hours a week and take 18 credit hours and even though I am busy, it makes me feel better and more driven. I also wish that I had participated in several of the social events during the first week becasue I do now and it is tons of fun!

People who are apathetic and unmotivated. Usi is very helpful but you must put forth the effort. No one holds your hand or does your work for you or reminds you about things to do. Your success depends on you. If you are struggling it is your responsibility to get help or ask your professor. Once you do they are more than willing to help but you have to take the first step.

Kylie

If I could go back in time, some advice I would tell myself is to not stress so much. I had no idea what major I wanted to work towards before high school. I worried about it constantly. It's okay to go to college being unsure, most people take core classes first anyways. I would also tell myself to cherish being with friends and family at home. I moved three hours away from everything I had ever known and it was so difficult. I went to school and suddently everything was gone. No more family, friends, pets, job, not even my own bed. It was hard but I'm proud of myself for adjusting to the changes.

Social students who like to be involved in fraternities/sororities or sports teams.

Elijaih

It is growing and yet it is a great size. A lot of great things are coming from USI because it is fairly new.

Get all the scholasrships you can and go to Azusa Pacific.

The environment of the school is very welcoming and friendly and beautiful.

Christine

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would give myself the advise of the importance of time management. Being a full time student and having to work demands a great skill in time management. Being able to balance tests, papers and assignments is very important. I would tell myself that waiting to the last minute causes a lot of stress and aniexty. I would give myself the advice of communicating with my professors more; they are there to help you and you should really use all the help they offer and never feel silly for asking for extra help. You are in college to learn and asking professors for help is only furthering your education. I feel that this would be the beast advise I could give to my high school self.

The person that is not willing to participate in class and do their homework outside of class should not attend this school.

I feeel the most frustrating thing about USI is the lack of parking and having to walk a good distance to get to your class.

Auburn

Nice and willing to help describes them.

Nice and willing to help describes them.

I would tell myself to not date anyone and that the reason I had no friends was that I scared people off. I would tell myself to chill out and branch out. Also I would say that there was no chance that I would get a 4.0 and that I should life a little. That and follow my sister's lead. She knew how to rock high school.

Its pretty awesome and everyone is there to learn and they want to be my friend

Brianna

The University of Southern Indiana is an exciting and growing university in Evansville, Indiana.

This university grows more and more every year. They have one of the best nursing and dental hygenist programs in the state of Indiana. USI has an abundant amount of majors and so many opportunities for eager college students.

"Minimal effort will never get you into the university of your dreams." As a high shcool senior I was set on the fact that I could get away with doing as little as I had to and still get into the college I wanted. I was right, I applied to the college of my dreams and was accepted. My excitement was at an all time high and I had never felt so proud of myself. When it came time to pay for this expsensive university, I began to realize my dreams of attending were fading. My not so hard work came back to haunt me. I always think about what if. What if I would have applied myself more? Would I have recieved more funds for college? These questions taunt me every single day. If I could give the high school version of me just one piece of advice, it would be to apply all of myself to every thing I do. I would say, put your whole heart into every class and every assignment. Hard work does indeed pay off. Not so hard work will never get you where you want to be, especially when it comes to college.

University of Southern Indiana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.