University of Southern Indiana

« See more reviews of University of Southern Indiana

The faculty at USI is for the most part unwilling to assist their students, in my experience just finding someone is the financial aid department that knows anything about financial aid has been one of the most challenging struggles i have ever faced.

USI is a great school in a fantastic Community, the class sizes are great for a person who likes mediium sized classes about 27 people per class. It is a fun place to learn and develop friendships.

University of Southern Indiana is a growing school with in a growing community, that is very welcoming and at times can be very exciting!

USI is a small University that is perfect for students who want the whole college experience but with a small community atmosphere.

USI is the biggest college in southwest Indiana and a favorite for students living in the Evansville area.

It's peaceful, beautiful, the professors expect a lot but in the end it will be worth all the hard work.

My school is very diverse culturally. We have students from 40 other states and 50 other countries.

The University of Southern Indiana is an exciting and growing university in Evansville, Indiana.

Univeristy of Southern Indiana is always finding new ways to keep the students involved.

a good school , but that requries you to take to many classes