University of Southern Indiana

« See more reviews of University of Southern Indiana

All my classmates have been nice and welcoming. Everybody is nice to everyone and talks to whoever near them. We are all there for one reason and that is to learn something new towards our college experience.

My classmates seem to be just like me, other than the fact that the majority of them are from surrounding towns and all know each other. They tend to be very laid back and just here to get their work done.

Very very very diverse group of individuals. I can't imagine who would feel out of place here. Most USI students are from southern Indiana or Indianapolis or nearby Kentucky or Illinois.

My classmates are very understanding, and we all usually form study groups to cover the material needed for an exam, but for a class size of 250 its impossible.

My classmates are, for the most part, nice and supportive individuals and I would like to keep in touch with most of them for a long time.

I am impressed with University of Southern Indiana, most of the students seem motivated and willing to do their school work.

Alot of them are commuter students and aren't really interested in socializing. They all tend to keep to themselves.

They are mostly easy to get along with, very friendly and glad to help out anyone in need.

My classmates are unique and imaginative with strong opinions, values, morals, and ideas.

Classmate are usually friendly and open to help out thier fellow classmates.