University of Southern Indiana Top Questions

Auburn

Nice and willing to help describes them.

Taylor

My classmates are, for the most part, nice and supportive individuals and I would like to keep in touch with most of them for a long time.

Jamie

My classmates seem to be just like me, other than the fact that the majority of them are from surrounding towns and all know each other. They tend to be very laid back and just here to get their work done.

Bobbie

My classmates are unique and imaginative with strong opinions, values, morals, and ideas.

Holly

Alot of them are commuter students and aren't really interested in socializing. They all tend to keep to themselves.

Brett

cool

My classmates are eager to reach the top.

I am impressed with University of Southern Indiana, most of the students seem motivated and willing to do their school work.

Reese

Very very very diverse group of individuals. I can't imagine who would feel out of place here. Most USI students are from southern Indiana or Indianapolis or nearby Kentucky or Illinois.

Courtney

Some classmates are more serious academically than others.

My classmates are very helpful and kind.

shawn

Classmate are usually friendly and open to help out thier fellow classmates.

Matthew

Nice people with a few angrey minortes.

Kayci

My classmates are very understanding, and we all usually form study groups to cover the material needed for an exam, but for a class size of 250 its impossible.

Kirsten

My classmates are friendly, helpful and diverse in their likes a dislikes.

Mallory

All my classmates have been nice and welcoming. Everybody is nice to everyone and talks to whoever near them. We are all there for one reason and that is to learn something new towards our college experience.

Britni

They are mostly easy to get along with, very friendly and glad to help out anyone in need.

Meagan

At USI classmates are extremely friendly and willing to help.