University of Southern Mississippi

« See more reviews of University of Southern Mississippi

The University of Southern Mississippi is a beautiful and growing university with a personality befiting a great Southern institution.

My school has flaws like any other school, yet and still they are unique in their own way and I do not at all regret coming here.

My school is a great educational facility with amazing staff and faculty that are willing to help a student when it is needed.

The University of Southern Mississippi is a high achieving school and really cares about the students education.

My school is a wonderful school after only attending classes for two days because am a transfer student.

USM is absolutely the best school for me when it comes to pursuing my career in being a pediatrician.

The University of Southern Mississippi is very diverse; you honestly might see a new face every day.

Southern Miss is my home away from home; it's a small city that feels like a large family.

Here at the University of Southern Miss, the atmosphere is great and so are the people.

My school is beautiful and diverse with very strong academics, but it is still growing.