University of Southern Mississippi

« See more reviews of University of Southern Mississippi

My school is best known for their nursing program. The school puts a great amount of emphasi on nursing and pretty much all medical fields. It also has one of the best psychology programs in the nation. There are thousands of students who study various psychology subjects and major in a psychology field.

the best thing about this school is that you can always get help. The teachers are very helpful and are willing to work with out afterclass by answering any questions you by have. The resoucres are great here I love the writing center that help you with your papers before they are due.

I believe the University of Southern Mississippi is best known for their music program. The Pride of Mississippi is one of the largest organizations on campus. Their music program challenges its students and gives them the opportunities they need to succeed.

Our school is best known for football games, but also love to attend baseball and basketball games. As you tour the campus or even the town, you will see numerous GO GOLD!! signs that give great spirit to the campus. Go USM Golden Eagles!

Our school is best known for having some of the greatest fooball players and coaches to play as well as coach here, such as the great Bret Farve of the New York Jets and Tyrone Nix, offensive coordinator at the University of Ole Miss.

The University of Southern Mississippi is best known for its loving atmosphere and friendly environment.

Southern Miss are well known for alot but the key things that come to mind is the foot ball team

The University of Southern Miss is best known for its research, education and the Golden Eagles!

Having Kappa Sigma Fraternity kicked off campus as a result of binge drinking.

USM Golden Eagle Football and the largest University in Southern Mississippi