University of St Francis Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of St Francis

University of Saint Francis was my very first choice in colleges because it is a small private Catholic college and close to where I live. The campus is always clean and kept up well. Everyone at the school is very helpful and respectful. Professors are always available to help when need and there are other helpful resources.

Emmanuel

The University of St. Francis is a great little school. There we have small classrooms, a great community, good teachers and almost daily events to keep the students involved. There are some problems like Freshman housing, internet problems, and many of the teacher work at other schools so you may want to set up a meeting if you need some help.

Jonathan

I have enjoyed my first year at USF. some classes I have enjoyed more than other classes, but that is to be expected at any school. I would say that even in the classes I did not like I was able to learn and get something new out of that class. The people are friendly and for someone like me who is naturally shy it can be awkward at times, but it is more of a benefit, as shy people do not necessarily have to reach out in order to make friends. New friends will reach out to them. Plus in freshman/new student orientation to sessions and activities planned by the school help people to meet and talk with fellow new students who just may become your friends. I am still talking with a handful of the fellow students I meet at the orientation. Even if you have not become friends with someone, seeing someone you meet at orientation helps to reduce the anxiety of being in a new situation were you know no-one as there is a good chance you will recognize at least one person.

I enjoy going to the University of St Francis. It is a great school with many opportunities all the time. The teachers are always helpful, the students are super sweet, and the housing lifestyle is just right. I am on the dance team there, and I love being on an athletic teams. I feel so involved and welcomed all the time, and I am glad I chose this school!

Celina

St. Francis has a great staff whether its Sodexo, security, or the residence administration. I certainly feel at home at this university and in my track and field team as well. People are always willing to lend a helping hand. Academics are on top, keeping students on their toes with at home assignments and always give students an option to weigh a borderline grade with extra credit opportunities. I am blessed to attend such an awesome University.

My overall opinion of University of St Francis is very positive. It is a very welcoming, supportive environment. The professor are willing to help you succeed in your classes so that you can succeed in your future career. This is a great school with unlimited amounts of opportunities at the hands of the students.

Kaylynn

St. Francis is an amazing university with a lot to offer. They have amazing academics and professors who are always willing to help. There are a variety of sports and clubs you can enjoy to enhance your experience! My favorite aspect of the University of St. Francis is how nice the students and faculty are. I was very nervous about beginning college, but everyone was so welcoming and kind!

Bryzhane

I believe that St. Francis is a really safe campus that strives to include and inspire the students in their everyday lives. The other students are very friendly, and they try a lot to get the newer students to participate in clubs and SGA-sponsored activities. The teachers are super welcoming and they make sure that they answer any questions that come up. They try as much as possible to inspire the students to be active in the classroom and outside of it.

Irene

I LOVE this school! From the day I set foot on campus I decided this was my school. I will be attending here in fall of 2018. The class sizes are so small which lets me know I'm an actual person to my teachers. I'm not just a number. The one on one time with my teachers will help me grow as a student and eventually a better nurse.

Michelle

Most professors and faculty genuinely care for the students and wish to see students succeed. For a liberal arts school, though, liberal discussion seems to be discouraged and frowned upon. Students of color experience some discrimination, even from professors.