University of St Thomas-Houston Top Questions

My school is an opportunity to reach for whatever career dream you've always had.

Clarissa

My school is a very small, catholic school that is arguably overpriced.

A small, closely associated community of intelligent and talented individuals who strive to become leaders in faith and character to leave a lasting impression wherever fate takes them.

Annette

The University of St. Thomas is a great school that offers a wide range of degree programs in a beautiful historical setting, and is centrally located near the heart of Houston.

Caleb

The University of St. Thomas is a unique college experience that offers an excellent liberal arts education, as well as opportunities to meet people of varying cultures and lifestyles.

Dymond

University of St. Thomas is a presitigous school that has a fun filled environment and various opportunites for academic success.

The University of St. Thomas is an amazing Catholic university, whose core is strongly grounded in the dialogue between faith and reason, creating future leaders of faith, integrity, and success.

Challenging

St. Thomas is fun, goal oriented, and environmentally friendly where curriculm and spirituality can exist together.

claudia

A place where you challenge your beliefs constanty within yourself and with others, strengthen your values by educating yourself on others opinions and questioning learnings more of yourself, learn how to live ethically in the world today while evolving the skills you are born with naturaly, and gain persepectives and create great friends that are long lasting and put color to your life.

Teniola

The type of school where if you just be yourself you'll always fit in.

I believe my school is very well-balanced; it is diverse, friendly, faith-based, not too small and not too big, challenging, and it encourages hard work and determination, but it also leaves time for a social life.

St. Thomas is a very small school in a large city, but it leaves room for more one on one with your teacher

jida

A conservative catholic school and academically demaning.