University of St Thomas-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of University of St Thomas-Saint Paul

University of St. Thomas is a private catholic school located in St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Enrolled student population is about five thousand. This school has a beautiful campus. From the bright green grasslands to the clean and advanced academic facilities, this school creates a comfortable and spacious atmosphere. The faculty at St. Thomas is always friendly. Unlike many public schools, the professors always build relationships its students. This creates a special benefit for students because students get a better understanding of the course material through one on one interaction.

The University of St. Thomas is a welcoming private institution school with a high focus on utulizing college as a stepping stone in your future career. While students and faculty are friendly, there is a definate disconnect between those who attend for only the social aspect and those who attend for the academics, while most students are somewhere in between. Many students at St. Thomas complete internships early in there career and recieve financial aid.

My school is a very invigorating challenging school. The acedemics are delightfully challenging and the classroom atnosphere is wonderful, promoting good discussion. All of this intertwined with a good foundation of faith Campus life is very wonderful too. There is plenty to do with all of the on campus activities as well as the close proximity to downtown St. Paul and the free bussing to downtown Minneapolis. In short I love it here.

Anyone who likes smaller class sizes, wants easy access to professors, an inclusive student community, enjoys participating in a variety of clubs, organizations and sports, loves experiencing other cultures, wants to challenge themselves in many respects especially academically with a comprehensive curriculum, and wants to graduate as a well-rounded scholar should definitely consider applying to the University of St. Thomas.

Saint Thomas is a great school, with a lot of opportunity. As long as your finances are in order it's very manageable. It's easy to fall behind, just as much as any other school I assume, but teachers generally do not allow late or make up assignments. If you're looking for an on campus job, it is "unofficially" based on you're name and who you know. Socially, it is very easy to fit in on campus.

St. Thomas is a beautiful private college in St. Paul which offers great financial support to its students, small class sizes, multiple resources for academic success and wellness, limitless opportunites for academic and social success and happiness, a supportive and dedicated faculty, a diverse and welcoming student body, and a spectacular feeling of belonging to a community.

The University of St. Thomas is an accredited, Catholic university with an attractive campus in a historic St. Paul neighborhood that attracts mostly kids from well-off Midwestern families; strong ties with the community and local businesses help the university offer excellent job placement and internships, especially in the fields of engineering and business.

The University of St. Thomas provides opportunities for their students that I don't believe you can find anywhere else; with the beautiful campus, friendly classmates, rigorous but rewarding academic courseload, and overall quality of the environment, students feel at home and safe while still being located in the heart of the exciting city of St. Paul.

The University of St. Thomas is a beautiful display of architecture and that traditional Catholic feel, which offers a private education that is second to none, a friendly atmosphere where you can meet new people and gain a sense of acceptance and a better chance to be successful in the future because of their long standing reputation for excellence.

The University of Saint Thomas is a private, Catholic university that is able to uphold its Catholic traditions and mission while embracing and encouraging diversity in its classes, among its students, faculty and staff, and within its community, allowing for a close knit neighborhood community with global connections and understanding.