University of St Thomas-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of University of St Thomas-Saint Paul

The University of St. Thomas is best known for its business program. It actually does have a very good business department and many of the students you will meet there are different types of business majors. However, this is not all St. Thomas is well known for. This university has an excellent reputation in its community for attracting quality students who want to be involved in their school and community and do their very best. UST is also known for its study abroad program and they highly encourage all students to take advantage of this eye opening experience with scholarships.

The University of St. Thomas is best known for its connections with outside employers and job rate placement as well as studying abroad. The possibilities after college are endless and there are many available resources to help you choose your next path whether it be graduate school or the workforce. The facilities at UST are there to help in any way and desire to see you successful. Our study abroad program is also very popular and one of the top in Minnesota. There are opportunities to study virtually anywhere which provide even better educational experiences.

St. Thomas is known for producing graduates with a well-rounded education and strong skills that will benefit them in the workplace. We are innovative and hard-working. Our Business School is well-known and highly accredited. Also we have great professors, who are all highly educated in their fields. Students and staff at St. Thomas are known for having a strong sense or spirit and pride in the University. Sporting events are highly attended and everyone is cheering on the Tommies. Overall we are very proud of our school and want to show it off to everyone!

The University of St. Thomas is known for a vigorous academic program, with an emphasis on developing Catholic morals and fostering a diverse and welcoming community. St. Thomas is known for it's expensive tuition but also outstanding financial aid program that does its best to make a St. Thomas education affordable for everyone. The study abroad program is one of the best nationwide and has only gotten outstanding reviews from the students I've talked to. St. Thomas is known for being a Catholic university but also welcomes those of all faiths.

The University of St. Thomas wants to teach us ?thoughtful approach to the challenges of contemporary life.? In our various lectures or in different extracurricular activities- it all teaches current students to fathom different aspects of life and use them in their non academic life. For instance, I am a part of this dance group, PULSE, that is run by only students and it brings all students from different racial and dance backgrounds- bringing a community. It was in that group for the first time I was a co-choreographer with my own show.

If I was to say what the University of St. Thomas is best known for is their study abroad programs. They offer a wide variety of programs to choose from and if a program you want is not offered you can petition for that program. The faculty and staff make it very simple and pain free to apply for a study abroad program. One of the best things about their study abroad program is that it is alway very easy for other students from different universites involved in the ACTC program , to study abroad throught the University of St. Thomas.

The University of St. Thomas is known for it's strong business program that is deeply rooted in ethics. St. Thomas is also known for having a strong study abroad program. Students who wish to study abroad can chose to travel to almost any country in the world. Most of all, St. Thomas has many traditions that it keeps close, the walk through the arches on the first day of school and graduations, kissing under the arches to become a true Tommy, all saints parade during homecoming week are just a few of St Thoma's great traditions.

My school, University of St.Thomas, is a private school and is well known for giving a very good education and also in financial aid. Every professor I've seen all have their Ph.D and there isn't one student teacher which makes the education even better. The campus is small-medium and is perfect for walking distant between north and south campus. University of St.Thomas is mainly known for business and has a wonderful grad school for business from what I hear. I certaintly don't regret for going to University of St.Thomas.

It is best for its business, education, and liberal arts classes. UST also is the most well known Catholic private university in the midwest and top 10 in the country. They have the firm belief that everyone is created equal, and should be treated that way, in the classroom and out. They have great support by the state to help students out financially and personally. Lastly, they have a very good rated career placement program to help graduates make the best out of their degree they worked so very hard for.

The University of St. Thomas is best known for its business and catholic studies program. Both programs are packed with professors that are excellently qualified for their positions. The Catholic identity of the university is also well known. St. Thomas has a chapel on both the north and south campuses with high attendance at each. Many people from my home town of Sioux Falls, South Dakota are familiar with St. Thomas because of the presence of St. John Vianney College Seminary and St. Paul Major Seminary.