University of the Incarnate Word

« See more reviews of University of the Incarnate Word

My school gives me a sense of purpose not only in my own life, but in giving back to my community. I have great professors that allow me the freedom to think for myself and to explore my individuality while at the same time encouraging discussions to allow me and my fellow students to think outside the box.

The University of the Incarnate Word creates a personal learning enviornment based on social justice that challenges students to work hard, obtain a well rounded education, be involved and active on and off campus, and be successful.

The University of the Incarnate Word based on my experience alone is an inviting, invigorating, and innovative private university that does not force specific religious beliefs so much as community involvement and academic excelence.

UIW is a challenging and prestigious school which prepares students to go into the workforce in the major of their choosing with confidence and an astounding amount of learned knowledge.

The University of the Incarnate Word is a university that promotes scholarly excellance through a well rounded faculty who are extremely proficient in their area of study.

The University of the Incarnate Word is a friendly, fun, close-knit community that focuses on academics and forming life-long bonds with professors and fellow students.

The University of the Incarnate Word is a schoold with a wonderful and supportive community. The faculty and administration really care about each student's success.

University of the Incarnate Word is an amazing school. The classes are small so you get a great learning experience and a better relationship with your teachers.

The University of the Incarnate Word is a great school because of the people here are very helpful and friendly, that provides something for everyone to enjoy.

My school is fun and full of life, it is a wonderful faith based institution that doesnt require you to be religious and there is never a shortage of support.