University of the Incarnate Word

« See more reviews of University of the Incarnate Word

The majority of my classes are taken with students in the Honors Program, and every single one of them adds their own touch in class. The people included in the program are very diverse and all have different interests. All the member are very intelligent, no one hesitates to participate in class discussions, everyone is full of great ideas, all have a true desire to learn and grow as individuals, everyone is opened minded of each other's opinions, and each person is always willing to try new activities.

The students at UIW are very diverse. You get to know the people with the same majors because you have them in your prerequisite classes. Friends are made easily and people always seem to get along. It is easy for everyone to find someone they get along with, and many times they find more than one. Study groups and social groups are easily made, yet everyone still talks to each other. UIW is not a very "clique" type school. Everyone talks to everyone.

It is truly a challenge to give a precise description of everybody as a whole because each person has their own individuality and role at the University of the Incarnate Word, but in my immediate field, the uniquness of each artist's work motivates and inspires each of us to create discussion and push the envelope in the competative world of art.

Being a transfer, I have to say that looking from the outside it seems that the students in my classes are very much reserved and never try to converse with me, but I know that they are probably all good people with big hearts because I understand that it can be a very difficult task to walk up to someone you've never met before.

The classmates at Incarnate Word are all different based on personality, but have one thing in common: they seek a closer and more involved community when getting their education.

The students attending the University of the Incarnate Word are eager to learn, and they do not waste their professor's or their fellow classmate's time.

All come from from different ways of life but are all understanding and fun to be around and care more about who you are rather than where you came from.

My classmates strive to work as hard as they can and do their best at whatever they attempt to do.

All types of persons, tall, shorts, white black, young , old, you get to know all kind of people.

My classmates at UIW are conflicted about their future and how to obtain/ create their goals.