Clarksville, AR
University of the Ozarks

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of the Ozarks

Madison

Great school

Great school

Shane

its a nice place its quiet fun place. I love the small area. I grew up in a small town and it reminds me a lot of home. I don't like the people all the time but they are friendly and any where I go I can find a person willing to try and be my friend.

Veronica

If I could go back and talk to myself in high school, I would tell myself to finish school when I should have. I would tell myself to buckle down and do your schoolwork try not to get pregnant and go to college. Reason being going to college would be because you don’t want to be a truck driver for the rest of your life. I graduated high school in 1992, I was 22 years old, so if I was to go back in time and tell myself to finish school I would’ve finished at least four years sooner than what I did. So in telling myself to finish school not to get pregnant to stay away from the drugs and a buckle down, and get good grades so I could go to a good college and complete college, and get a good paying job than finding a husband that I have now, and be happy would be the ultimate gift to myself.

ShiAnn

My school is best know for it's Jones' Learning Center. It helps students with learning disablitites.

I would tell myself that you really need to make a time mangement schedule your first semester and you would have done better. I would tell her that it's okay that you are leaving everyone behind because you will find some very good friends and you will be happy with the education you are recieving.

Anyone will fit into this school. It is small and you feel welcomed. The students as a whole are very nice. The teacher care about your education and will try to help you the best they can.

I have learned in my college experience that you are not going to be good at everything you do in life, but that with drive, determination, and a little help sometimes you can succeed. It has been valuable to attend my college because I really feel like all of my professors care about my success and are willing to work with me when I am struggling in class. This support makes it easier to attempt classes that are outside of my comfort zone. I know now that while it is important to do well, it is also important to experience life and step out of the box sometimes. Life can not be lived in auto-pilot.

I think the best thing about my university is the passion that all of our professors show and their dedication to the success of their students. There is no lack of assistance on this campus, and it makes it a lot easier to get help in hard classes and get encouragement when life and school are tough.

We are a small liberal arts college so while there are lots of classes to take some of them are only offered every other year because of the small size, especially if the class is an elective.

Jacob

I have gotten a great deal of satisfaction out of my college experience. I have learned that though I have not been is school for thirteen years, I can still get A's. I have learned that I can attend school and still be a good dad. It is much more difficult to be in school while working full time and taking care of my daughter. The confidence that I have gained through the grades that I have achieved is very valuable. I have also been able to be a good example to other students. The importance of being that example is to show the children how they should treat one another, and to show them the love of Jesus through my behavior. I hope to be able to obtain my degree in Nursing. The nursing degree will be very valuable to me because I will be able to minister to physical needs of the people on the mission field. The people I interact with have both spiritual and physical needs. I want to be able to be a blessing to the people that I work with in both facets. God Bless You and thank you for the opportunity.

Caitlin

By attending the University of the Ozarks, I have discovered myself and the determination to do better in order to achieve my college eduation. My experience with meeting new people and getting to know my professors has shown a more instinctive outlook of who I should be. Each professor tells me something new I need to work on as a student, so the next year I have a goal to work for. Being able to make friends so easily at the University of the Ozarks has caused my insecurities to go away that use to exist in high school. The value I give to my college experience is an infinite amount. I know if I had never attended this college, my experience would have been altered entirely.

Anyone can attend this school. Whether a person is Christian, gay, atheist, African American, or any other race or relgion, you will not be descriminated at University of the Ozarks. This school accepts everyone. The only thing a person needs to be to survive at this school is an academically hard working student.

I like how the teachers care more about the students and don't see them as just a number. Also, the social environment on campus makes incoming students not feel completely alone and ignored. There is always someone who wants to hang out with you at this school, so friends are easily made at the University of the Ozarks. Help and people to answer your questions are always available.

Tina

I have gotten so much, because I have staterd at a late age. At forty it was a new begin for me, hard and setting goal which I had found that it new to me. I fear it but I saw the great to just do it. The begin was to just to change my mindset, and to see had to begin in my goal in life. I realize that a small beginning was better than no beginning, life for me had to started with my pursuing education to better my life. My mindset change in a large way, First, I saw a goal for higher education, Secondly, advancement onthe job,Thirdly, I saw career change. Well this was new for me and hard at the same time, change which could be challenge but new. My lifestyle when to where the future going ,to ok the future look bright after all. I feel I will always view education as a plus, and a must. My vision and goals in life to promoted higher learning forever, and to continue moving toward it. There no time than the present for me, to know pursue your dream in life a include education now.

Jonathan

During my course of study I have started to obtain my life and health license. My major is finance however I would like to go into working as a carbon offset project manager. The course of study falls in line with the insurance and this web site has helped me know what I must do ~ www.environmental-finance.com. I have educated myself in the finance of residential loans and have scored 63% on my state board for insurance. I need to get about 20 more correct answers. Next I will study series 6 & 63. Many people need to learn how money works and the uses of it. Albert Einstein once said, ?The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest?. I must agree. There is also a paper I have found to support my theory of the mortgage crisis ~ http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2010/03/15/michael-lewiss-the-big-short-read-the-harvard-thesis-instead/?mod=wsj_share_facebook . In 2009 I wrote a paper dealing with the in's and out's of how mortgages work. I hope others will read these papers and learn not to make the same mistakes. Reading is fundimental.

Tricia

My school is best known for the open door policy. The open door poilcy is that the professors office doors are always open when they are in there. Students can go and talk with them about thier grade and homework and even when they need the extra help they can use the open door policy.

I have gooten out of my college experience is that there are more things in life you can do with a college degree. Many jobs out in the world require you to have a college degree so being in college has taught me many things that I didn't even know were out there. It has been a vaulable experience to me because I am able to expaned my educational skills to something bigger that is out there, than what I don't already have.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are 8am classes so we have to get up earlier than normal. Other than that it's basically easy.

University of the Ozarks administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.