University of the Ozarks Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of the Ozarks

Leandra

University of the Ozarks is located in a small town in north west Arkansas. This private institution is perfect for students who crave smaller class sizes, more one on one, and a connected community. Being located in a smaller town offers little outside activities for students who want to travel off campus for fun however, the university makes up for this with its multiple clubs, organizations, and weekly events. Everyone can find at least one group that will appeal to their interests. Academically I feel like this university is much like others with how work load, layout, and relevance are based. The appeal of this college comes from its general size and close knit community style paired with its diverse students and understanding professors.

Shane

its a nice place its quiet fun place. I love the small area. I grew up in a small town and it reminds me a lot of home. I don't like the people all the time but they are friendly and any where I go I can find a person willing to try and be my friend.

Madison