Washington, DC
University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus

KerryAnn

Potomac College is a uniquely diverse institution.

Potomac College is a uniquely diverse institution.

Potomac college is unique because of its organization's culture. There is a diversity of students who are allowed to dress in whatever they want to as long as they are not exposing their bodies. Potomac college caters to the working adults, students may leave work and come to school without worrying about going home to change clothes. The College offers classes online and on campus with a time variance to fit the needs of its students.

I would advice myself to keep focus and maintain a good GPA that will allow me to obtain full scholarship for college. I would conduct research on colleges in the state where I reside considering the expense of out of state tuition. I would also advice myself to continue living at home with my family and also to seek employment to assist me with the necessities for college. I would first persue a BA degree, always working to maintain a good GPA. Upon completion of my BA degree I would continue my education by completing a MBA while utilizing my earned BA degree. I would also try to obtain certifications in the area of studies.

Sheree

Being a first generation college graduate, I feel that I have gained a sense of confidence throughout my college experience. I set out on a course that many in my family viewed as impossible, because they were not able to embark on a similar journey. Therefore, I gained confidence by proving to myself that I could succeed on a trajectory that was completely foreign to my forefathers. Attending college has been valuable, because hopefully through my example many more in my family will realize that education is an obtainable goal. As a result of my college attendance, my mother has already enrolled in the University of Virginia, and credits me in her decision. Finally, I hope my daughter will see that there are no limitations on what she can accomplish, thereby adding the most value to my experience.

I do not think this school is suitable for the traditional college aged student that is coming straight from high school. Most students at Potomac are working adults returning back to school after substantial breaks. This school is also probably not the best choice for someone with a higher GPA that could potentially get into a more competitive school. For the cost there are much better schools out there that offer flexible hours and online options.

The most frustrating thing about Potomac College is definitely trying to get things done that require the assistance of the administrative personnel. Most of the offices are not organized and it is hard to get definitive answers to simple questions regarding a students program. Oftenstudents questions go unanswered and are only resolved if the student very persistant with the staff.

University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.