Hobbs, NM
University of the Southwest

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of the Southwest

Alexus

The classes are very easy which is a positive however the tuition is a bit expensive. There cafeteria has awful selections of food and the pricing is outrageous. There is not much to do on campus but that is slowly changing, There is no Greek life most of the students here are athletes, its a tiny school made up around 250 students in total.

Gracen

Overall, University of the Southwest can get you a good education as long as you go to class, take notes, pay attention and do all of your work. There are not many people on campus and people usually hang around the people who play the same sports as them. The campus is really small, the cafeteria is not that great and there is not a lot of activities that happen around campus. They are really strict about other genders entering your dorms, they are not allowed in the dorm room only in the main lobby.

Dacia

The University of the Southwest is a great school academically. It is easy to reach your professors, they are very helpful and usually understanding. Students are able to interact with their professors on a more personal level due to how small the University is.

keri

I would tell myself to focus more on my acedemics and less on my arts classes(I went to an arts high school). I would also tell myself that it is okay to stand out. In the real world thats what makes you interesting not trying to blend in with your "friends". People who stand out are successful and unique. Also that in a year none of these people will talk to one another and you will meet adult friends with the same desire to reach their goals and support yours. That people who truely love you will always be happy for you even when you do better than them. Finally try out new things because thats the only way to discover new activites(like hiking and scuba diving) and meet great people.

L'Deana

The best thing about his college is that the teachers are very nice and leniant.

I would tell myself to make sure and apply for a ton of scholarships and look for a less expensive college to go to. There is a ton of finacial burden once you go to college and any financial assitance should be applied for.

It is a nice, small, expensive university that is perfect for people who do not like having huge classes.

IRENE

Working students with families who can go to school and still work full time.

Working students with families who can go to school and still work full time.

I have learned that it is difficult to attend college with a family. It is extremely more expensive to attend a college that accomadates parents who have families and even feel cheated. If I could do this all over again I would have gone to college fresh out of high school.

Students who do not have families or have to work full time.

Emilia

Well rounded and eager to learn.

Well rounded and eager to learn.

The biggest piece of advice I could give myself would have to be, do not be afraid to be yourself and get to know others. Do not seclude yourself for fear of being rejected by others because if you are then it was not to be and you should just push though and keep trying till you find that right group where you fit.

University of the Southwest administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.