University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

Open-minded, active, involved, friendly, loud and quiet, party-goers and bookworms, expressive, preppy and free-spirited, work-horses and slackers, sports-fanatics and musicians, mostly intelligent... and they all seem to mix pretty well, at least better than in high school.

Large enouph to never run out of people to get to know, but small enouph to have a million friends that you feel very close with. Any where you go there will be ten people new to meet, and ten people you consider close friends. They all are spirited, kind, and unique.

My classmates here at The University of Tulsa are driven, well-organized individuals who are determined to succeed in the classsroom in order to put themselves in a position to have great job oppurtunities that they wish to pursue after graduation.

Students at the University of Tulsa are very serious and dedicated to getting the best education available to them. The majority of students here know what they want to do with their lives and are working very hard to move in that direction.

wherever you go, you must find people care about race, religion or some other things. However, personally I found very few problems with race and religion. Generally, I have never find BIG issues about that. Neither troubles from students.

The classes are small and engaging with intelligent students willing to participate in class discussions. There is typically a variety of ages, genders and races in every classroom. Most are willing to participate in study groups as well.

My classmates, for the most part, are just like me in my major-concentrated classes. There are a few core classes in which meshing is a little interesting, but we're all just trying to get the best possible grade we can.

The majority of my classmates are kind, intelligent, and driven individuals who are striving to do the best they can in their classes in order to prepare themselves for their future careers.

If there were ever a class that could successfully take over the world and do so with finesse and in a way that appeals to the masses, it would be the University of Tulsa student body.

My classmates are from so many different places from all around the world so they share what their culture is like and it helps me become more familiar with the world.