University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

The academic culture at TU is definitely challenging, but the University supports all of its students with services like the Center for Student Academic Support (CSAS) and an outstanding faculty. Tuition is high because it is a private institution, but most students receive some sort of financial aid.

NO, every student I met and have met from TU is a wonderful person who has many experiences to share! Also, you are never going to be the smartest or best at anything but as a freshmen the older students can be intimadating but they all help you and teach you if you'll ask!!!

These stereotypes are most definitely not accurate. TU is getting more and more competitive each year and it is difficult to be accepted. TU is nationally ranked and we have many different programs that are all exceptionally challenging for students.

It is a science school. But the theater, music, and art departments are growing quickly and starting to get some recognition. But there is a large amount of the student body, compared to most college campuses, that is conservative.

For the most part, the students I encountered at TU were fairly bright. Of course, you get your share of not-so-shiny kiddos.

yes and no. you do get those country types every so often, but in general, everyone is pretty urbanized.

Yes, I would call these stereotypes to be accurate.

sometimes, but not always

Most of the time.

nope