University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

I am not at the University of Tulsa because I thought the school would give me bragging right about anything. The football team has had some trouble since I've been here, the girls aren't always my first pick, and the food offered usually reminds me of typical cafeteria food. And yet, I enjoy the school because of the people and attitude here. If I find a way to brag about a good core group of friends, then I will change this answer in the future.

The campus is really beautiful, gorgeous architecture; most of the professors are really interested in you learning the material and doing well in the class, and try really hard to help you succeed. Also, Career Services is really helpful, especially with resume building, and there are a lot of volunteer organizations, so you always have a chance to get involved in the community.

I love how Tulsa has a small student to teacher ratio. The biggest class I had as a Freshmen had a total of 20 students. This allowed for more one on one time with the professor, it was easier to learn the material, and I was a face and a name in the class room rather than an ID number.

Though there are many, many things I can easily boast about in my school, the faculty consistently steps out into the foreground, as it includes many world-renowned artists, composers, and engineers that still manage to be very personable and make the learning enjoyable.

When talking about The University of Tulsa I tend to brag mostly about students passion to become more knowledgable about their own personal interest within their own field of study and how helpful the faculty is in guiding each student to reach their potential.

I brag about how good the education is being that my classes are comparatively smaller to my friend; I also brag about the fact that I can actually have a relationship with my teachers. That helps me learn better.

Just the fact that I have the opportunity to attend one of the best universities in the country and top five university in the region is enough to brag about.

I brag most about the amount of financial aid given by TU despite the very high tuition costs. I also brag about the average ACT score and average GPA.

I tell my friends how incredibly diverse and crazy the University of Tulsa is! You have every country in the worldrepresented here.

The Harvard of the Midwest. Smallest D1A school in the country. Best bank for you buck. It is BEAUTIFUL!