University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

From attending the University of Tulsa for a year now, I can definitely say that firstly, the kind of person to attend this school has to be willing to put his or her priorities first, and be willing to work. It is not easy, but with time and effort put in, it makes the college experience amazing! He or she should be dedicated with schoolwork, yet also be outgoing to meet other people.

Students who are driven and motivated to be successful in a challenging class environment should attend here. They should value one on one interaction with educators, and small class sizes. This University has social events all year, providing many opportunities to be involved and to make friends.

This school is very fitting for anyone who wants to be challenged and who also wants a small, private school which is acacemaically focused. However, it is still a division 1 school meaning that many of the sports have that large school feel which I think is very fun.

Someone who loves challenges and diverse cultures. This campus is small and it helps create better relationships with students as well as professors. At TU, there are more opportunities for a person to get involved in and get close to people.

People who work hard and are competitive should attend TU. If you are active, there are activities for every kind of person. Also, TU is excellent if you are uncomfortable with being in a big city but want the quality of a big city college.

A person who wants a small community of devoted students who are challenged and encouraged by passionate faculty, staff, and friends. They should be intensely curious, highly motivated, and optimistic.

The person that is right for this school should be acedemically focused, with the future in mind. Students should be career focused and motivated to go above and beyond in every aspect of their life.

Well-organized and dedicated students should attend at the University of Tulsa. It is a great university, one of the best of the nation, because it consists of dedicated and smart students.

Anyone who wants a top-notch education. It comes at a price, but the professors are amazing, the student life here is so diverse, and there is so many exciting things to do on campus!

The University of Tulsa forsters an environment that is conducive for students who wish to engage themselves in their academic studies but at the same time relax and enjoy life.