University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

Someone who wants a very active party life. Students at this school have a balance between social and scholastic activities. In addition, someone who is looking for a big city life or a very large campus should also look somewhere else. Our school is small and the surrounding area is not a booming city.

Do not attend University of Tulsa if you do not like to be challenged and do not enjoy a small community and classes where your professors know you by name. TU expects the best from their students and in return, offers the best. If that is not what you are looking for then you should not attend.

I think that everyone would love my school. There are all different kinds of people from all different walks of life and everyone is very friendly and accepting. I have not met many people at the University of Tulsa that were super judgemental or unaccepting when it comes to making new friends.

Probably someone who isn't too concerned about getting a good education would not enjoy the University of Tulsa. The University rewards students who are focused on academics with scholarships, but without these scholarships the school is very expensive.

Students who are not serious about their studies have no business attending University of Tulsa. Without great dedication and discipline students will not succeed at this univeristy. Only serious students need apply.

Students who are not dedicated to study and advancements in their field of study should not attend Tulsa University. The bar is set very high at TU and the students self expectations should also be set very high.

PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FULL-TIME DURING THE DAY TIME. UNIVERSITY OF TULSA IS A VERY TRADITIONAL SCHOOL AND MOSTLY ONLY OFFER CLASSES DURING THE DAY.

A person who likes to get lost in the crowd should not come here. Professors will know you by name and you can't hide in a classroom.

Someone who isn't willing to work hard for their grades and for internships.

Someone who is looking for a large school and who wants an easy course load.