University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

The University of Utah is a well rounded, diverse school. The educational standards set forth from the University of Utah challenges the students to achieve a level of excellence that is unmatched by other universities. The medical programs at the University of Utah have become world renowned, with unparalleled opportunities in medical research.

I think the University of Utah is a great research based institution, where you can live a cohesive environment and feel safe regardless of your idiologies. Overall students, professors and personnel are always trying to be helpful and most of the time happy.

The University of Utah attains a calm environment to prospectives looking at the school; when looking within, however, the students, the people who make up the University of Utah, make the campus a very outgoing, vibrant, and adventure-seeking place.

The University of Utah is a fun filled school with an array of courses and fields, with upbeat staff and eager to learn students it is a great learning eviornment, never a dull moment with many sports and academic oppurtunities.

It is a school for a higher level of education and is dedicated to the education of students in a wide variety of professions and provides more than adequate resources and opportunities to achieve a higher level of education.

This school is a great opportunity to find out what you want to do. There are so many options and quality areas of study and it's a number one research school, so new things are being discovered all the time here.

The University of Utah is a large campus located on the foothills close to downtown Salt Lake City; it is well-known for medical and technology research but also has good arts programs.

The University of Utah is an educationally sound and charismatic institute that emphasizing academic excellence intertwined with personal progression as well as social involvement.

The University of Utah is a great school, that includes something for everyone, we have a great football team, amazing religon organizations, greek life, and student organizations.

University of Utah is a large, prestigious university with wonderful academic opportunities, a wide variety of available courses, internships, and jobs, and tons of school spirit.