University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

I brag about it all to be honest. Our school spirit, our sports, price of living and going to school, how close to the mountains we are, my fraternity Sigma Nu. Every aspect of this school over the past couple years I’ve completely fallen in love with and I don’t want to leave anytime soon.

When my friends ask me about my school, I tell them about how beautiful the campus is. Even though it is a huge area and because of that it can be hard to get to class, the exquisite beauty of the campus makes it worth the time it takes to get anywhere.

The U is cool because all the buildings are open and you get to walk from class to class outside. Food offerred at school is good and is avalible all around campus. The library is nice and big with a good computer lab and study rooms.

The quality of research, per dollar recieve the University of Utah produces more research than any other USA University. The many professors in my area recieved Doctrates from the high accliamed schools, MIT, Berkley, Illinois, etc.

Mostly I just brag about how much I love it. I also like that I met all new people and didn't stick with people from high school and got out of Nevada. I also brag about how great my teachers are and how much I learn from them.

My school is in Salt Lake City, we have a great football team, and my professors care about us. The campus is easy to get around and there are a lot of buildings to facilitate all of the students coming and going.

The Honors Program is rigorous but I have learned a lot so far. There is also a great service and volunteering center called the Bennion Center that does many service projects every year.

It was exicting that it only took me two years to finsih my degree. I am encourgaging my own children to get their university/colledge degrees now. I am very excited to continue school.

I am most proud that I graduated with a GPA of 3.2 in a difficult field, biochemistry where the population of students that are pre-med is very high. It was competitive and difficult.

We have had Nobel Prize winners come from this school (Mario Capecci 2006) the Top 10 brilliant mind award was just given to my school. Anything science this is the place to be!