University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

The diversity in our campus is great, there is alot of supports for both the "practical" side of the unviersity as well as for the arts. The college of fine arts is fantastic.

The social aspects and the respectability of the business program. Also the convenience of the location being close to the city as well as the ski resortsd and mountains.

When I tell my friends about my school, I tend to brag most about our athletic teams. The University of Utah is also one of the top research schools in the country.

I primarily brag about the science program. We have some amazing professors whose contributions to the field range from the unappreciated to the Nobel Laureates.

The emphasis put on learning for the long term. My professors are hoping to groom the leaders of tomorrow and take their jobs as educators very seriously.

I tell them about all the things I am learning - that it's great to be at a school where I really feel like I'm learning (not just getting by).

I like to tout our schools science department. The labs are awesome and the professors are really interested in the students' learning.

The athletic facilities are top-notch, along with the dorms and living situations. The view is beautiful and you can't beat it.

How great all the people are, how much there is to do, how strong the program I'm in is, and how much fun I'm having here.

I go to school in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains! You can drive to a world-class ski resort in ten minutes!