University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

Someone who isn't quite ready to work hard in school should probably start off at a community college first. All the general education classes are easier than at the University level.

The University of Utah has something for everyone but if I had to say, the type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone that doesnt particularly like the cold.

I wouldn't recommend this school for students who want a small-school, small-town environment (or conversely for students looking for a very large school/city environment).

Someone who needs a small town atmosphere should not attend this school. This is a large campus with a lot of students. It is not a hand holding university.

If you don't like large schools, or research schools, don't come to the U. Also, if you have trouble traversing hills it can be difficult to get to classes.

Someone who is not committed to education. However it only hurts the individual as there is no one to follow up with you if you do not show up to class.

Those looking for fun. It has such a great working environment that if you want to slack and have fun, this place will not be the place for you then.

Someone who doesn't want to work hard. Basically someone who is too busy having fun to have to worry about anything and is taking life easy.

People who don't want large classes, because the majoity of the classes are large especially Math and Science classes.

Someone who loves to party shouldn't attend this school because everyone is really realigious.