University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

The most frustrating thing about my school is how far apart each building is placed. It takes about fifteen to thirty minutes to walk to each class, which can be a real pain in the winter.

The most frustrating part of going here is that the lecture halls can be huge. Usually this only pertains to a select number of general classes, but the halls can be up to 600 students.

The most frustrating thing at my school is the number of students. It makes it a lot harder to get close to the professors when there are 60+ (somestimes 100+) students in the class.

Some classes are purely lecture and it's SO boring. Pure lecture and then your grade is based on nothing but 3 or 4 exams. It's VERY conducive to a lot of stress.

What I find most frustrating is how scattered everything is- it's such a large campus that you find yourself not having enough time in between classes.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the clicks that alot of people have and how it is hard to become someones friend if they are in a click.

Very focused on grades, my undergrad was a 2.8 I didn't qualify for their programs, and had to go to a graduate school out of state.

The cost of tuition is the most frustrating thing about school. It seems there are fees, upon fees, upon fees that never stop.

The faculty-to-student ratio is very low. It is hard to find time to ask questions or have a discussion with the professors.

It can be frustrating to try to get in to talk to a financial aid counselor and nearly impossible to call them.