University of Valley Forge Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Valley Forge

Berrell

University Of Valley Forge has a great digital media and music program! It is a great opportunity to learn and get hands on experience, and not just in the class. They offer they opportunity to participate in chapel production. That is anything from running sound to manning a camera or operating lights or the presentations. There are dance groups, improv teams and many other ways to get involved in the community.

I think it is a great school its just not for everyone. It is a small school and a christian school so there are a lot of rules that others may not understand or agree or want to be part of. But the people are super sweet and caring and Chapel and classes are always amazing but the weekends there is nothing to do its very boring. Wish we had for events and things to do.

Laura

UVF is a place where you not only go to get education, but you become family. It is a small school that allows you to get to know one another, and interact with the professors. The professors care about you and a lot of times help you outside of the class room and also spend time with you as well. There are some things that need to be change and they are in the working progress of changing a lot of things at UVF. Overall I'd say that UVF is a place that if you like small settings and like to be close to people, UVF is the place to be.

The University of Valley Forge is a campus on the brink of achieving success. The root of its success will be the effort its students and staff put in. We are not the biggest, or the smartest, or the best at sports, but I do believe we have the best hearts. There are faults in our leadership and in our class room consistency. Our discipline programs on campus are ineffective and ignored. The athletic program is full of apathetic students using the school as a stepping stone. Despite all these downfalls, things are changing. You can see with every upcoming class these problems are dwindling. While things still need fixed, I am confidant things are turning up.

Loretta

UVF is an amazing school if you want to really grow in your relationship with God while learning about the field you are going into. All the classes have a christian perspective to them, but, we bring up other perspectives to see similarities and differences. Professors are willing to help you in any way they can. The community is really great and supportive. It's my home away from home. Everyone is welcomed with open arms no matter if you're just visiting or enrolled.

Dai'ja

It wasn’t what I expected. I am now transferring out of this school and hopefully will be successful elsewhere. This review is based off of my experience and no one else’s. I did make life long friends at this school and I appreciate it. Thank you for the experience.

Michaela

The professors are great here, and the staff and faculty seem to really care about the students. There are areas that could use improvement, if the school came across more funding. The spiritual atmosphere is great, and the classroom experiences are very great as well.

Nekesha

the college is well-rounded for everyone to have a good education and goals to make a dream happen. with students is very good as well the staff to come and make work for the campus to be the best it can be. the life her very calm and sometimes busy to make room for new events and goals.

Kelly

UVF is a pretty good school. Their facilities are usually well-kept, and the dorms are fairly decent. Though the food could be a bit better. The dining commons could provide a bit more variety and be better at training their employees. Other than that, the college is great and has good academic programs.

As a Christian school, there is a great atmosphere of God there most of the time. Some of the dorm buildings are iffy, and if you have food allergies, the dining commons is hard to eat in. But overall, it’s a pretty great environment if you hang out with the right people.

Tim

UVF is a life-changing place. I learned and grew so much both academically and spiritually. God's presence is alive, active and using UVF to truly prepare individuals for a life of service and leadership in the church and in the world. The professors on campus are available and personal. The programs are up to date and relevant. I am working in my field and felt so prepared coming out of UVF, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for both undergraduate and graduate degrees.

Chloe

The University of Valley Forge is the place where I feel at home while I am away from home. We are a community and it is a fantastic place to be. You are accepted there, the professors are genuine the students are welcoming and being there is such a great experience.