University of Washington-Bothell Campus Top Questions

The 20{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} raise in tuition. Some of the professors are'nt as flexible as they happen to say they are.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is a commuter college so students do not spend a lot of time hanging out on campus. They go to class and then go home. This makes it hard to get students involved.

Lise

The cost of parking.

Nagisa

It is a commuter campus so it was hard for me to meeet new people coming in as a transfer student. But as a freshmen it seems like it is easier to meet new people since they are in the same age group. You are also guranteed to have atleast one or two group project a quarter so scheduling to meet up with group member was a hassel since many of the students work and go to school. The class choices are also limited and there are alot of night classes which I don't like to take.

derek

I have never been too frustrated at school, but the hardest part of school is writing a long research paper. For one class, I had to write a 10-12 page research paper about the Chilean New Song movement. I knew absolutely nothing about the topic to begin with. The research material from the library, however, was accessible, organized, and enlightening. In the end and after a large stack of books, I finished with a broad understanding of Chilean politics and musical counter-culture.

Sindi

The most frustrating thing, yet very necessary, about my campus is the growing pains. UW Bothell is a small campus undergoing many different changes such as growing major options, space, and new faculty. This leads to growing pains as they figure out what works best for our campus. So while it can be frustrating at times, it means we are one step closer to being even more diverse in the majors we offer and students we attract.

Marcedes

Probably the most frustrating thing about the University of Washington Bothell is that the campus is entirely too small for the school to truly live up to its potential. The campus takes literally 5 minutes to walk through and I believe that with more classrooms and space, there would be more room for the students and faculty to hang out and study.