University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

Not really. There are all types of people on campus. That's what makes it so fun :)

For a small percentage of the student body, yes.

They are completely, 100 percent accurate.

Of course not, stereotypes never are.

No, although it is rainy a lot

For the most part.

somewhat

YES!!!!

yes

Partially, yes. Stereotypes had to come from somewhere right? In comparison to a lot of other schools, there is a large Asian population...but who said that was bad? But they still are a minority here, despite what some may say. And the fact is, UW is a good school. And smart people like to go to good schools! So there are a lot of really nerdy, smart people...especially in the engineering school. However, they're nice ; ) We must not forget about the large amount of rich people. Although there are some lower income people here, it would be common to notice the designer bags and their owners openly flaunting them. I've noticed this kind of stereotype more prominent in the greek community. Don't get me wrong, there are some incredibly awesome people, but there are also a large number who are not. For the most part, one can identify a frat boy or sorority girl...they make it pretty easy by following the general trends seen everywhere else.