University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

It does rain a lot, but it doesn't pour everyday, usually just a light mist. And the tree hugger thing, we are pretty enviromentally conscious, but most of us are not extreme. I have definitely never seen anyone litter here though.

The beauty of going to a big school is that the population cannot be grouped a large stereotype. There are many people here that fit every stereotype, but there are more that do not. You will find what and who you want here.

More or less. I think stereotypes in general put people in a box. I get the sense that most of us share a common frustration with the university, but have a difficult time finding solidarity.

To an extent, the campus is not as big as one might think. Just walking to class everyday you will see 5 or 6 people that you stop and say hi to. But there are a lot of asian students.

Not true. We are however, more laid back. We are little more conscious of the environment, but not fanatics. Being conscious of the environment should be everyone's responsibility.

I would like to think so. UW students are very competative in the class room in all areas of study so each individual has to work really hard to earn good grades.

To an extent. But i feel most students @ UW earn there way into college and earn the high quality of education they are paying for and that the UW is know for.

I do not think so. I guess in some ways they are true because a north face is good attire for the weather here, but I would not say that we are tree huggers.

Yes we are into conservation and we do wear tons of stuff from REI. We also are a little scruffy and passive but know how to have a good time in a pub.

UW is an incredibly large diverse campus, it is hard to place any stereotype onto 40,000 people and have it actually ring true.