University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

very intelligent students, party school, tough classes, huge Greek system, top of the list for research, one of the top public schools in the nation

Washington, more specifically is seen as a really hip and trendy city-- which is why, as a San Francisco Bay area native, I found it so appealing.

Washington Students are very liberal. Washington students are either techies or hippies. Washington students drink a lot of coffee.

There are a lot stereotypes regarding Asians, really nerdy people and the greek system--especially regarding the rich population.

Tons of Asians and mostly white kids from Washington. You're a number, big lecture classes, greek system is annoying,\

There weren't very many stereotypes about the students or the university other than that it is very diverse in culture.

Intelligent, mature students whom are looked up to by transferring (and non-transferring) community college students.

UW students come equipped with Northface Jackets, Nalgene bottles, and iPods. UW students are extremely liberal

Drippy Hippie tree huggers who survive on a steady diet of free trade coffee under a barrage of constant rain.

They all either hate or love the rain in general. They are all addicted to coffee. All hail Starbucks!