University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

The best part of UW is the campus. It's ridiculously beautiful; a great place to learn. It's huge and sprawling but you can still walk anywhere and you're guaranteed a nice walk. The reaction when people hear I go to UW is a kind of awe. It solicits comments like, "wow you must be smart," or "congratulations."

I love the campus, it is absolutely wonderful (especially in the spring). People are impressed when I tell them I go to the UW, it is a very prestigious school. There is a lot of school pride yes, and there are many activities to do on campus. Since I live OFF campus, it is hard to make many of the night ones.

The University of Washington is an outstanding University and home to many academic opportunities that lead to a bright future. My opinion is that anyone that doesn't go to UW is missing out on the opportunities presented on a daily basis. Each and everyday I am given opportunities to become the greatest "me".

I am proud to be a Husky. It is one of the top research colleges in the nation,a nd we are held to a very high standard. I go to the Tacoma campus and I wish there was a bit more student life, but the campus is amazing; it is an area of downtown that had been reinvested in, and revitalized by the college.

the campus is really nice. transportation is easy , classes are very informative and interesting. most people are impressed when i say im at the uni of washington. there is huge patriotism amongst UW students. only negative is that the sun does not show up all the time. ! But thats only weather.

The University of Washington Bothell campus is a great place to study business. Professors are enthusiastic and experienced. Connections to the entrepreneurial community are tight and current. This is as good of a place as any to earn an internship, career, and/or launch a start-up company.

It's a big school, but there are hundreds of ways to get connected to groups, clubs, teams, and doing that makes it feel much smaller. I love everything about the University of Washington. The people are great, I learned a lot, and there was always stuff to do.

It's in a nice neighborhood, a good cross between student life and families, which will help with the shock of finishing university and feeling out of place in the adult world. It's also in one of the coolest, most un-american cities of the west coast.

We have a beautiful campus and a very strong greek system. We are very close to one of the coolest cities in the US. Winter kinda blows around here but the summers are beautiful. Classes are big but its nice not having to go to them all the time.

I think UW is too large and the resources are really limited. I think most UW students feel pround of the U, but they also think that they got losted in such a large-size U. The ave and U village is....OK...but not many things to do.h