University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

The big picture is actually pretty small. While getting a topnotch education you are somehow simultaneously subjecting yourself to immense amount of ignorance and people who are out of touch... or in my experience just not cool people.

It's a very large university, and sometimes it doesn't seem like it cares about you very much. However, if you make sure to touch base with an adviser and get yourself plugged into a club or community, you won't have any problems.

Washington is an ideal place where many people is desiring. It contains peace, excitement, nice weather, clean water source, beautiful nature, and the romantic scene which appears on the Space Needle in Seattle.

Purple & Gold is the best. No matter what. Lots of school pride.. I am not sure why. It's kinda funny that some people will die for it. haha UW is a pretty big school I guess. 40,000 people is a lot. Right?

This is a LARGE School. It is possible to fall through the cracks if you are not disciplined or have some one to hold you accountable. Make friends, create a study group or find a study buddy.

It's a major University, beatiful campus, students are very proud to be part of the community. I am Exec. student (not day time), not sure about controverses. Complains - not aware.

Because our school is so large, I can't say that one stereotype exists for the student body. However, people say that we are a party school, which is generally true.

It's a big school, which I liked. You feel pretty anonymous as a freshman taking classes with 200-600 students. This changes as you get to the upper level classes.

THe campus is breathtaking and the people are great. You are also 10 min on the bus from a major city though all of your needs can be met by the campus itself.

Its just a beautiful campus with a great atmosphere in a city that is filled with great companies that are popular throughout the entire country.