University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

That it's very difficult to really get a feel for what you want to major in, because there's a lot of pressure to pick a major immediately. It helps a lot to know what you want to do before you come to college.

I wish I had realized what a big school it would be. The dorms are so far apart that I didn't even see my friends from high school very often. Compared to high school, it can be really lonely.

I had already been to a two year college, a Junior College and a year in a California State University, so going to University of Washington was not a new experience, just a continuation.

I would have liked to know some of the students here first so that I could have gotten tips for when I was registering my first quarter, schedule tips & studying tips.

I wish I had known how competitive it is to get into your desired major. With thousands of students, it is not gaurenteed you will get your first choice major.

I wish I had time to figure out how to plan my 4 years to double major, be athletic, and have an internship every year to get work experience

How cut-throat things really are. Getting into your major probably won't be easy unless you're very, very good at what you do.

I would have applied sooner if I knew how supportive everyone at the school is to each student to help them achieve their best.

I wish that I had better known what opportunities for study were available to me prior to my attendance at the UW.

You have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone in order to make the most of the opportunities here.