Portland, OR
University of Western States

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Western States

Gina

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that I should be friendlier to everyoen around it. It is worth it to not be so anti-social. You will make life-long friends. I would also tell myself not to wait for 4 years to go to college, that I could be making more money instead of wasting time on retail. Retail leads nowhere and will never lead anywhere. I would also tell myself that financial aid is not as hard as it seems, that it usually covers most of tuition.

A person who is not interested in massage therapy or chiropractic studies.

That it is an accredited university that is much better than any of the other schools in the surrounding area. It is better priced and has almost twice the hours for the program, therefore I will have time to learn and study everything I need to know.

• $0

University of Western States administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.