University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Top Questions

Hannah

Before attending college, I wish I had known a little more about myself, but I suppose that is what college is all about; finding who you are. I now know that I belong somewhere that challenges me more, that has more educational and co-curricular activities, and allows me to truly be who I am. By going to college, I have learned so much about myself that I wouldn't have known had I stayed at home, and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go to college and find myself.

Yvette

I think I wish I would've known how important your first year in college is. The transition from high school to college was hard for me so I didn't do as well as I would've liked to my first semester. Since I didn't do very well my GPA suffereed so I am working hard this year in order to get my GPA up.

Christine

Nothing I was well prepared for going there

Pamela

What the general education requirements were to graduate. I would have taken more AP courses in high school

Renee

Horestly nothing! I guess I know everything I could know about UWGB

I wish I would have known that pretty much everyone goes home over the weekends (every weekend).

Ariel

I wish I would have known that many of the on campus students go home on weekends.

Ryan

I wish I would have known how dead it is on the weekend so i could have better prepared myself for a food shortage friday through sunday.

Elicia

I think that I had a pretty good idea of what this school was going to be like. The only thing I think I wasn't prepared for was the time commitment being an athlete was going to be. I also think though, that is something you can really explain or prepare someone for. You never know if it is going to be too much for one person and fine for another. Another thing I didn't realize was how many people go home on the weekends. Not many people stick around because they are locals.

Cassandra

I wish I would have known how nice it was - I went to a different university first and then transferred here - I would have chose Green Bay first.

Alex

To focus more on school work