University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

The UW-Madison is located between two gorgeous lakes in the city of Madison and is home to many world-class professors and researchers; the students at the UW are among the best and brightest in the nation.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison is the one place where fun and hard work peacefully coexist; the people that I am surrounded by are just as motivated as I am and make the experience unlike any other.

My school is a big ten university where I find myself to be a minority ethnically and financially- but I love my school all the same; the academics are challenging but the resources are rewarding.

UW Madison is a well known and accomplished college that excels in the sciences and is known for giving back to the community by creating leaders and scholars that envoke change in the world.

Although my school is considered to be one of the top party schools in the country, it is also very academically focused and is ranked as the top 12 school in the world for academics.

UW-Madison is the flagship school of the University of Wisconsin System that promotes learning through debate, discussion, research, and meaningful student-professor interaction.

It is very fun, but also challenging with lots to do around campus and tons of people to meet, but it also feels small enough because you constantly bump into people you know!

It is difficult to find your place in UW-Madison, it is very enthusiastic about sports and academics, and there are a lot of research projects in which to become involved.

A school that is located on a beautiful campus, where professors, students, and alumni take a lot of pride in the school's academic, research, and athletic achievements.

UW-Madison is state school with an Ivy League level of education, and it is very large and intellectually diverse; therefore, anyone can find his/her niche there.