University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

UW-Madison is a well rounded, ethnically diverse campus that offers many resourses for both acedemic and extra-curriculuar activities.

TheUniversity of Wisconsin Madison is an institution that gives so much into creating students who in turn changes the world.

Strive to give every enrolled student the best education, opportunities, friends, and 4 years of their lives.

UW-Madison is a very liberal and culturally diverse school that offers classes for a wide range of interests.

UW-Madison will definitely challenge you academically, emotionally, and prepare you for life after college.

UW Madison can be described by binge drinking, liberal attitudes, academic achievement, and school pride.

The school is a different experience, that you will learn to learn if you don't from the very beginning.

great school, great libraries, great sports, great campus: at UW-Madison, we work hard and play hard!

The University of Wisconsin Madison is academically and socially frustrating and very competitive.

UW Madison is an exciting, enriching, and stimulating school that I recommend attending to anyone.