University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

Madison is extremely diverse and open to many opinions. There are many opportunities to meet people from all over the country and even the world. Madison is also very liberal and everyone here has great pride in the university.

We have several all campus events that any one can do if they wish, such as a snow ball fight involving more that 300 people. You also come in contact with a lot of people of different social classes (upper through lower).

Madison has so much school spirit, you can't help but get sucked in. Regardless of what your favourite thing to do is, there are so many diverse people that you're sure to find people who you share things in common with.

There is always something to do. Whether it be a party, a band, a snow ball fight, a speaker, a sporting events or just chilling by the terrace. If you're not doing you homework, you should never be bored.

There is nothing really unique, but everything that we have is exceptional. Our faculty, staff and students I feel are among the best in the country. School spirit is rampant and everyone loves it here.

Great school, very big but you get used to it. People love to party and drink but you don't have too and people aren't stupid about it. Love being here, even from far away. On Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The atmosphere at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is like no where else in the world. You will find ever type of person you can image here and all living together in a peaceful and friendly manor.

While we may have winter madness, the four distinct seasons in Madison are amazing. I love its position between two lakes. Another great thing is how amazing the research opportunities are.

This school is more like a small city within a city. The campus is pretty much the entire downtown area of Madison. This school is very challenging yet at the same time extremely social.

The most unique aspect about my school compared to others was that they were willing to provide me with a full tuition scholarship based on my ethnicity and academic success combined.