University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

It is a big school so there are lots of opportunities, which can be especially important for people who don't exactly know what they want to do right when they start school.

There's always something for all different types of people to do. Concerts, movies, speakers, volunteer opportunities, parties--there's something for everyone.

UW Madison is unique because despite being such a big school and big campus, the sense of community and belonging is definitely present.

I feel that UW-Madison is the best public school in the state, so no matter what my major is, I feel like I'm getting a good education.

It is in a great cultural and fun city. There are a lot of big classes and it is very academically competetive. Great school spirit!

My parents went here and it is the best school in Wisconsin. Also, it has a good Creative Writing program, which is my major.

My school has a phenomenal social atmosphere and a unique involvement in politics as it is located in the capital of Florida.

Madison so insanely liberal and has the hugest school spirit alive. No one can be a student and not have this huge pride.

It is a wonderful campus environment that allows you to create your own niche based on your interests and goals.

It is so diverse. It is located in a beautiful liberal city of Madison and is a world class research facility.