University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

College at the University of Wisconsin was a great chance to not only get a great, reasonably affordable education, but it also has an enormous amount of opportunities to network and meet new friends while taking part in a number of opportunities and social events. I can say with near 100% certainty that when you dream of a college experience, it is very much like what happens at UW. Great academics, plenty of organizations, fantastic athletics, in a great college atmosphere. On Wisconsin!

For the most part, I brag to my friends about our football team and the overall prestige that comes with the university's name. The Badger football team has, in the past, been a great football team and one of the school's most popular pasttimes involves going to the games. As for the prestige associated with Madison, it aids many students in being hired by employers that will serve their best interests, such as big companies for Business majors, and well respected labs for Biology majors.

I love the spirit of Madison. Everyone I know at the university has fallen in love with it. It is a very fun place to be and there is always something going on. If students are not attending classes, they are walking around campus with their friends, eating at the delicious restaurants and dining halls on campus, or engaging in one of the various student organizations. Madison provides an environment in which to flourish by attending to everyone's unique interests and talents.

I absolutely love the fact that the University of Wisconsin-Madison has such a great reputation. This university is known for being a great, competitive school. I also love knowing that if you really utilize your experience at this school, everyone has a great chance of being successful in whatever they choose to do. For example, I like to point out the fact that the most CEOs have come out of this university (tied with Harvard) than any other university in the nation.

UW-Madison has the MOST AMAZING sense of campus pride! The campus culture is exciting and motivating! There is a such a sense of community that it pushes you to be an actively engaged academic and extracurricular student! I am so incredibly proud to have been a part of UW! I have made the most amazing friendships, recieved an amazing education, and so many doors opened for me post-graduation because of the connections I made through UW!

There definitely is an aspect of fun and craziness at Madison but it is a place where when its time to work, students do not ignore their studies. I telll my friends that the students in Madison play hard but work even harder. I love it here because it is such a friendly and exciting environment. I am a person who is always on the go and here I am able to continue to challenge myself and discover new and interesting opportunities.

What I brag about most about his school is the acedemics and the social atmosphere. There is a lot to do around the campus, and there are so many things to get involved with. It is a really great school, and I've had the best time of my life attending this school. I know that I'm getting a good education here, and I don't have any doubt that I will get a great career from attending University of Wisconsin- Madison.

UW-Madison has provided me with a liberal education that has opened my eyes to a bigger picture comprised of everyone in the world and their feelings, needs, and beliefs. I have learned to be tolerant and accepting of everyone which will make me a better person in the long run. I feel so fortunate to be part of the Badger family filled with love, encouragement, knowledge, school spirit, diversity, and team values.

I guess that would be the strong academics and challenges that I am faced with each day. It's a very hard school, however so far I'm doing ok. I got my first "B" ever in my life last semester, but I learned so much that I decided it was ok. Medical schools might not want me now, but I learned so much and know I did my best. I find UW Madison to be quite a challenge, I guess that's what keeps me going.

I brag most about how liberal it is. Not because I believe being liberal is the only way to be, but because being surrounded by such a largly liberal community allows for a college student to open up their mind to new ideas, cultures, religions and political views. Madison has the ability to be so liberal, because the community makes you feel you can safely express your unique views.