University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

The best thing about my school is the real commitment of the professors to their subjects. Every teacher I have had so far has been genuinely interested in both teaching their subject and learning more about it. They do not simply teach because they have to in order to keep their jobs. Instead they try to instill their love for the subjects in their students.

I tell my friends about the beauty of the campus, which is located on Lake Mendota. I also talk about how there is always something to do either on or nearby campus on just about every night of the week - there is never a lack of things going on. This university not only is a great place to study, but it's also a very fun place to live.

I brag most about everything from our varsity athletic teams to the parties on weekends, especially the major ones such as FreakFest (Halloween) and the Mifflin Street Block Party. I'm so proud of all aspects of my school that it is hard to just brag about one thing in particular all the time. Go Badgers!

Something that I brag about most to my friends is how many amazing people I have met being here. Going to a new school you know that you are going to met new people, but at UW-Madison almost everyone that I have met has turned into a good friend. And that is something that I love so much about college.

I think that the name "UW-Madison" speaks for itself. The University has made such a name for itself that most people are simply impressed that I graduated from such an esteemed university. Other than that, I usually brag about my theater experience which tends to be a point of interest.

How amazing the atmosphere is. UW-Madison is such an amazing college town. There is so much to do in the city when looking to take a break from your academics. It was once voted the number one party school in the nation, which means we know how to party and have a good time.

There are always fun activities to do, and famous and/or accomplished lecturers and conferences that are very interesting. Most students and professors are very nice, and it's big enough where you can meet a huge number of people, but you can also do things by yourself.

our campus is beautiful beyond belief, i love the union and especially sitting at the terrace outside. we have a great nightlife which everyone is jealous of and amazing school spirit. i love going to badger football games both home and away.

I tell my friends that UW Madison is a school of education, opportunities, and most importantly, fun. There are over hundreds of courses and clubs offered here. Anyone can find their perfect fit here at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison is a very popular school in the Wisconsin university system. It is a big ten school. It is famous for its sports such as basketball and football. It is an awesome school and looks good on resumes!