University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

The fun that we have! We work hard and play hard, accelerating in mostly everything to do! Madison is a great place for everyone--you fit in here no matter who you are! Everyone at this University loves to have a good time!

I tell them about all the different opportunities I have here, whether it be academic opportunities or opportunities outside of the classroom. This includes the many clubs offered on campus and all the volunteer opportunities.

Only three schools awarded more degrees to Fortune 500 CEOs than UW-Madison: Harvard University (58), Columbia University (21) and University of Pennsylvania (20) And the lakes are beautiful. We have great lakeside trails.

I usually tell my friends how big the school is and how there is so much to do. There is always something fun going on and nobody ever wants to leave. We can't wait to get back to school after our vacations are over.

I like to tell others about the knowledge of my professors and the things that I have learned about. The professors are ethnically diverse and offer a lot of differnet points of view within each individual major..

The campus offers some of the most school pride that I have ever seen; I think the thing that most impresses me is the alumni and their continued support and love of the Wisconsin Badgers. It is unlike any other.

That I'm a UW Badger! It is a big honor to attend this school, as it is the best in the state and one of the best in the nation. It is a division 1 school and part of the Big 10 Conference.

I mostly brag and tell them how much fun I have all the time and that I love it here. Basically, it feels like am supposed to be here. The campus is so diverse you can fit right in.

Campus is beautiful. There are a lot of resources available for help. Classmates and Friends are always there for you. You definitely get to learn a lot about yourself here.

It is the ultimate college school; it cannot be beat. Strong academics, strong athletics, strong social scene, well-known worldwide. When you say Wisconsin, you've said it all!